Central Oregon Weekend Planner – Dec 27-29, 2019.
Here is our Central Oregon weekend planner, created each week to showcase events throughout Central Oregon!
Friday, Dec. 27
4th Friday Art Stroll In Sisters
- FRI – Sisters is home to 20 art galleries, stroll through and view beautiful art, enjoy refreshments and live music.
The Silvertone Devils @ McMenamin’s Old St. Francis School
- SUN – The Devils play roots rock and roll- there’s a love of good old country music as well that comes out along with the Grateful Dead, Rolling Stones, and Eric Clapton. This is a free concert.
Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience @ Tower Theatre
- SAT – It’s a tribute fit for The King of Pop. The longest-running live celebration of MJ ignites audiences for a sure-fire night of soulful singing, gravity-defying dance moves, and a high octane five-piece band. Whether you idolized the Jackson 5, wore out the vinyl on Thriller, or learned to moonwalk to “Billie Jean,” this is the ultimate Michael Jackson homage.
Saturday, Dec. 28
The Fab Four – The Ultimate Beatles Experience @ Tower Theatre
- SAT – If you want to experience the best Beatles tribute ever, you won’t want to miss The Fab Four The Ultimate Tribute. The Emmy Award Winning Fab Four is elevated far above every other Beatles Tribute due to their precise attention to detail. With uncanny, note for note live renditions of Beatles’ classics such as “Can’t Buy Me Love,” “Yesterday,” “A Day In The Life,” “Twist And Shout,” “Here Comes The Sun,” and “Hey Jude”, the Fab Four will make you think you are watching the real thing.
Thomas T and The Blue Chips @ McMenamin’s Old St. Francis School
- SUN – Thomas T and The Blue Chips are based in Bend, Oregon and have been playing Clubs, Festivals and Private Events for 4 years now. They play authentic Chicago and Texas style Blues that are fun and funky!
Sunday, Dec. 29
Popcorn @ McMenamin’s Old St. Francis School
- SUN – About Popcorn: pop covers and originals in a string band format feat. members of Moon Mountain Ramblers.
Meow Meow @ Tower Theatre
- SUN – The hugely entertaining, mildly terrifying, internationally-acclaimed comedienne Meow Meow unveils her sublime and subversive cabaret for the holidays. She sold out New York’s Lincoln Center, Sydney’s Opera House, Berlin’s Bar Jeder Vernunft – now she takes over the Tower! Expect an evening of perfectly tuned, orchestrated chaos. Mature show content. May not be suitable for all ages.
Paulina Lake Lodge & Cabins
- Fri-Sun (Winter) – Experience the magic of Paulina Lake in winter! The lodge restaurant and cabins open for winter on Dec. 20th – YAY! Snowmobile, snowshoe or take the snow cat up to the lodge for their prime rib dinner! Be sure to make a reservation!!
Trails & Treats @ Brasada Ranch
- Each Saturday this winter – We’re not sure what the treat is, the homemade Brasada s’mores and hot chocolate or the horseback ride to Spirit Rock. No matter your preference, join Brasada Trails every Saturday from 1pm – 3pm this winter for trail rides to Spirit Rock where you’ll roast s’mores over the open fire pit and sip hot cocoa while enjoying the breathtaking views as far as the eye can see.
Gingerbread Junction @ Sunriver Lodge
- Through Jan. 4 – Come visit Gingerbread Junction and marvel at the candy and cookie creations! Gingerbread Junction will open on Friday, Dec. 6th and gingerbread houses will be on display in the Sunriver Resort Main Lodge through Saturday, January 4th. Free and open to the public.
Holiday Light Show @ Sunriver Resort
- Through Jan. 24 – Grab a Hot Toddy or Hot Cocoa at The Lodge and join us in the Back Yard for our NEW Holiday Light Show, happening 3 times every evening. Enjoy your favorite holiday songs as thousands of lights dance to the beat. Shows will be between 15 and 20 minutes long and will rotate through a selection of songs with a mix of kids and adult favorites.
Tubing Hill @ the Sunriver Homeowners Aquatics & Recreation Center (SHARC)
- Through Mar. 1 – SHARC’s Winter Tubing Hill is a seasonal activity that includes three runs of varying steepness.
BendBroadBand’s Jazz At The Oxford
- ONGOING – From October 2019 through March 2020, Oxford Hotel Bend and the Central Oregon community will welcome an incredible and diverse lineup of world-class artists over five separate weekends.
- ONGOING – The Volcanic Theatre and Pub hosts live music that’ll move you. Check their calendar for live theatre and movies as well!
A Starry Night At The Observatory
- ONGOING – Come to the Oregon Observatory at Sunriver at night and view a guided constellation tour with experts.
Currently Playing Movies
- LIMITED ENGAGEMENTS:
- Check back next year!
- NEW RELEASES:
- REGULAR RELEASES:
- NEXT WEEK’S PREMIERS:
- Premiering Thursday evening, Jan. 02:
- THE GRUDGE (2020)
- Premiering Thursday evening, Jan. 02:
Click here for most movie times/theaters OR choose from the following:
- Fathom Events
For events elsewhere in Oregon, head to Travel Oregon’s Event Calendar.