Central Oregon Weekend Planner – July 12-14, 2019.
Here is our Central Oregon weekend planner, created each week to showcase events throughout Central Oregon!
Bend Elks Baseball
- FRI-SUN – Play Ball ! Come out to Vince Genna Stadium and support your local Bend Elks Baseball Team. Nothing says “summer” like a hometown baseball game complete with hot dogs, mascot and other fun activities.
2019 COBA Tour Of Homes
- FRI-SAT – 53 newly constructed homes by local builders throughout central Oregon will be available to tour (free of charge) this weekend and next. Check out our recent blog post for more info!
Artists Marketplace @ Dowtown Sisters
- FRI-SAT – The Sisters Artist Marketplace is held in conjunction with the Sisters Quilt Show. You’ll find a variety of arts, crafts, antiques, commercial items, entertainment, beer and wine garden, food and much more
Bend Elks Baseball
- FRI-SUN – Play Ball! Come out to Vince Genna Stadium and support your local Bend Elks Baseball Team. Nothing says “summer” like a hometown baseball game complete with hot dogs, mascot and other fun activities.
Bend Summer Festival @ Downtown Bend
- FRI-SUN – The Bend Summer Festival draws nearly 40 thousand locals and visitors each year for a weekend like no other. Featuring fine food and libations, talented artists, two stages of first class blues, rock and jazz from Central Oregon and across the nation, the Bend Summer Festival is more than an event—it’s a destination.
Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show @ Downtown Sisters
- SAT – The World’s Largest Outdoor Quilt Show™, the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show is always held on the second Saturday in July in beautiful downtown Sisters, Oregon.
GraviCross @ Mt. Bachelor
- SAT – Take downhill mountain biking and cyclo-cross, smash them together into one event, and you have the 3rd Annual ‘GraviCross’ presented by 10 Barrel Brewing Company at Mt. Bachelor.
Crooked River Roundup Horse Races @ Crook County Fairgrounds
- SAT – The excitement of horse racing returns to Central Oregon July 10-13 thanks to the Crooked River Roundup. Join in the fun of one of the State’s largest horse race events.
Central Oregon Saturday Market
- SAT – Head to the Central Oregon Saturday Market featuring local artists, businesses, and produce.
CROP Farmer’s Market
- SAT – CROP announces a Saturday Farmers Market in Prineville at Stryker Park. Come buy locally grown produce, beef, pork, bison, lavender and so much more. Support our local farmers/ranchers.
Summer Concert Series @ Sunriver
- SAT – Bring the family, pull up a blanket and enjoy live music at The Backyard at Sunriver Resort! A different live band will be featured each concert day. Delicious food and local brews, wine and cocktails will be offered during each concert.
Slightly Stoopid @ Bend’s Les Schwab Amphitheater
- SAT – An eclectic band when it comes to musical styles as well as collaborations, Slightly Stoopid, now in their second decade of making music, continues to manufacture an energizing and multifaceted sound that has been described as “a spiritual bath of positive party energy.”
Sisters Farmers Market @ Fir Street Park
- SUN – Sisters Farmers Market invites you to come on down for some small-town fun! Share the bounty of our special town in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Microlocal produce, artisanal foods, handcrafted goods, & more! Now on Sundays—featuring lunch, coffee, wellness demos, music, and a splash pad for the kids.
Hyatus at Turf Tunes @ SHARC
- SUN – The SHARC brings you fun, FREE weekly concerts throughout the summer on Sunday afternoons. Bring a blanket or low chair to SHARC’s John Gray Amphitheater for “Turf Tunes”. Food carts and vendors will be available plus fresh produce farmers market.
Glow Ball Golf
- THROUGH AUG 28 – Glow all night at Sunriver Resort with glowing golf balls, a putter, and fun time with the family.
Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Canoeing
- THROUGH AUG 30 – Head to the Deschutes River for a tour of Tumalo Creek on a rented device. View the crystal blue waters in the middle of the Deschutes National Forest.
- THROUGH SEPT 7 – Mt. Bachelor hosts stunning views for a romantic sunset dinner. Enjoy an eight-course meal with friends or family and end your night with a moonlight chairlift ride down the Mountain.
Bike Park Opening
- ONGOING – The Mt. Bachelor Bike Park offers 13 miles of downhill trails and different options for various skill levels.
- ONGOING – The Volcanic Theatre and Pub hosts live music that’ll move you. Check their calendar for live theatre and movies as well!
A Starry Night At The Observatory
- ONGOING – Come to the Oregon Observatory at Sunriver at night and view a guided constellation tour with experts.
Currently Playing Movies
- ** AIDA (MET Summer Encore) (Wednesday only @ Regal Old Mill 16)
- ALADDIN (2019)
- * AMERICAN WOMAN
- ANNABELLE COMES HOME
- ** BETWEEN ME AND MY MIND (Wednesday only @ Regal Old Mill 16)
- * CRAWL (2019)
- ** EASY RIDER – 50th ANNIVERSARY (Sunday & Wednesday only @ Regal Old Mill 16)
- ECHO IN THE CANYON
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019)
- JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM
- * THE LAST BLACK MAN IN SAN FRANCISCO
- * THE LION KING (2019) (Thursday, July 18, premiere)
- MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL
- POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU
- REVOLVER (2005) (Monday only @ Tin Pan Theater)
- THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2
- SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- * STUBER
- TOY STORY 4
- * denotes new releases. ** denotes limited engagement. Click here for movie times and theaters.
For a complete list of events in the area for the entire month, please visit Central Oregon Events.