Central Oregon Weekend Planner – June 28-30, 2019.
Here is our Central Oregon weekend planner, created each week to showcase events throughout Central Oregon!
- FRI – The Oregon Observatory invites you to the inflatable planetarium with a guided tour of the solar system
Pacific Crest Endurance Sports Festival
- FRI-SUN – Pacific Crest is known as the jewel of multisport events in the Northwest and it has become a traditional destination race for athletes from across the nation, as well as from across the globe.
Kennel Club Dog Show
- FRI-MON – Watch three back to back shows and trials with agility, obedience, and rally obedience trials.
Western Days Festival
- FRI-SAT – Head to Prineville for old fashioned family fun with over 100 vendors, live music, games, and stick horse races.
Crooked River Roundup
- THROUGH SAT – This event brings thousands of people from all over the U.S. for the rodeo and horse racing.
Central Oregon Solstice
- SAT – Celebrate the Solstice at the Powell Butte Community Center with Yoga, an artist bazaar, tea, and a refreshment lounge. Enjoy tarot readings, healing sessions, or a massage.
- SAT – Head to the Bend Saturday Market featuring local artists, businesses, and produce.
She Loves Me (musical)
- THROUGH JUNE 30 – Cascades Theatre hosts a play set in a 1930’s perfumery in Europe. Two individuals may not see eye-to-eye but when they respond to an ad in the newspaper, they discover the true identity of their true loves.
Glow Ball Golf
- THROUGH AUG 28 – Glow all night at Sunriver Resort with glowing golf balls, a putter, and fun time with the family.
- THROUGH SEPT 7 – Mt. Bachelor hosts stunning views for a romantic sunset dinner. Enjoy an eight-course meal with friends or family and end your night with a moonlight chairlift ride down the Mountain.
Bike Park Opening
- ONGOING – The Mt. Bachelor Bike Park offers 13 miles of downhill trails and different options for various skill levels.
- ONGOING – The Volcanic Theatre and Pub hosts live music that’ll move you. Check their calendar for live theatre and movies as well!
A Starry Night At The Observatory
- ONGOING – Come to the Oregon Observatory at Sunriver at night and view a guided constellation tour with experts.
Currently Playing Movies
- ALADDIN (2019)
- ANNA (2019)
- ANNABELLE COMES HOME (starting Tuesday)
- AVENGERS – END GAME
- THE BIGGEST LITTLE FARM
- CHILD’S PLAY (2019)
- DARK PHOENIX
- THE DEAD DON’T DIE
- * ECHO IN THE CANYON
- GODZILLA – KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019)
- JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM
- ** KINKY BOOTS THE MUSICAL (Saturday only @ Regal Old Mill 16)
- LATE NIGHT
- MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL
- * MIDSOMMER (premieres Tuesday)
- POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU
- THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2
- * SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME (premieres Tuesday)
- TOY STORY 4
- WHISPER OF THE HEART (1995) (Studio Ghibli Fest 2019, Monday [English dubbed] & Tuesday [English subtitled] only @ Regal Old Mill 16)
- * YESTERDAY
- * denotes new releases. ** denotes limited engagement. Click here for movie times and theaters.
For a complete list of events in the area for the entire month, please visit Central Oregon Events.
Click here to view this weekend’s open houses.