Central Oregon Weekend Planner – Nov. 15-17, 2019.
Here is our Central Oregon weekend planner, created each week to events throughout Central Oregon!
Friday, Nov. 22
- FRI – November’s Fourth Friday Artwalk is set to take place this Friday, with many galleries and supporting businesses remaining open from 4 to 7 p.m. in support of the arts and Sisters Arts Association.
The 20th Annual Holiday Food & Gift Festival returns @ the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center
- FRI-SUN – This Festival is one of the largest holiday celebrations in the Northwest, drawing thousands of attendees annually who happily complete their holiday shopping early. With many exhibitors, the Festival will provide shoppers with one-of-a-kind gifts that cannot be found anywhere else. Featuring art, crafts, jewelry, clothing, woodcraft, music, photography, toys, Christmas décor, and much more makes this a gift buyer’s delight. There is a large gourmet food area where you can sample and purchase a wide range of food items including tea, chocolates, pasta, soups, dips, meats, coffee, jams, shortbread, salsas, oils & vinegars, honey, sauces and many more delights!
Saturday, Nov. 23
Student Ceramics Sale @ Tumalo Wellness Center
- SAT – Come support aspiring ceramic artists in our holiday student ceramics sale. Tumalo Wellness has graciously offered to host our event. This is a great way to get a head start on your holiday shopping! Tumalo Wellness is located in the little town of Tumalo, just 12 minutes from Bend.
Maker’s Market @ Schilling’s Garden Market
- SAT – Join us for our first annual Makers Market! We currently have 30+ vendors who will be showing off their craft on November 23, 2019. Expect to see everything from jewelry to handcrafted pasta!
Santa’s Workshop @ Crook County Fairgrounds
- SAT – Bring your young ones to have a fun-filled time of crafting hand made gifts for kids to give at the holidays. A wide variety of crafts and a wood project will be available to create.
Nature’s Resilience @ The High Desert Museum
- SAT – Disturbances in the natural world can feel unsettling. But some, such as fires and floods, can be crucial to healthy High Desert ecosystems. In pine forests, rivers and sagebrush steppe, destruction can be a form of creation. How can a seemingly devastating event support new growth and diversity? Learn more about disturbances—and the human role in them—through this visually stunning exhibition.
Grand Illumination Tree Lighting Ceremony @ Sunriver Resort
- SAT – Holiday fun for the entire family at the Sunriver Resort Grand Illumination Tree Lighting Ceremony! Located at the main Lodge and Backyard, this year’s event will include fireworks and light show with holiday tunes, a visit from Santa, live music, pony rides, a petting zoo, children’s craft projects, train rides, Oregon Observatory telescope viewing, bounce houses, Putt Putt, huggable holiday characters, and more. Grab a bite from local vendors or at one of our restaurants. Live entertainment will take place outdoors on the main stage. In the Lodge you will find a hot cocoa station and holiday gift shopping
Sunday, Nov. 24
Holiday Light Show @ Sunriver Resort
- SAT-Through Jan. 24 – Grab a Hot Toddy or Hot Cocoa at The Lodge and join us in the Back Yard for our NEW Holiday Light Show, happening 3 times every evening. Enjoy your favorite holiday songs as thousands of lights dance to the beat. Shows will be between 15 and 20 minutes long and will rotate through a selection of songs with a mix of kids and adult favorites
BendBroadBand’s Jazz At The Oxford
- ONGOING – From October 2019 through March 2020, Oxford Hotel Bend and the Central Oregon community will welcome an incredible and diverse lineup of world-class artists over five separate weekends.
- ONGOING – The Volcanic Theatre and Pub hosts live music that’ll move you. Check their calendar for live theatre and movies as well!
A Starry Night At The Observatory
- ONGOING – Come to the Oregon Observatory at Sunriver at night and view a guided constellation tour with experts.
Currently Playing Movies
- LIMITED ENGAGEMENTS:
- Friday, Nov. 22
- Saturday, Nov. 23
- Sunday, Nov. 24
- FRIENDSGIVING @ Regal Old Mill 16 & IMAX
- Monday, Nov. 25
- FRIENDSGIVING @ Regal Old Mill 16 & IMAX
- Tuesday, Nov. 26
- NEVER SURRENDER: A GALAXY QUEST DOC @ Regal Old Mill 16 & IMAX
- NEW RELEASES:
- REGULAR RELEASES:
- NEXT WEEK’S PREMIERS:
- Premiering Tuesday evening, Nov. 26:
- Premiering Wednesday evening, Nov. 27:
- QUEEN & SLIM
Click here for most movie times/theaters OR choose from the following:
- Fathom Events
For events elsewhere in Oregon, head to Travel Oregon’s Event Calendar.