2022 COBA Tour Of Homes – 2nd & Final Weekend.
The annual Central Oregon Builders Association (COBA) Tour Of Homes winds up this weekend…
2022 COBA Tour Of Homes
July 22-24, 2022
Friday: 12 pm – 6 pm | Saturday & Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
As mentioned last week, the tour is completely FREE and self-guided. Simply show up to any of the homes when they are open on the days/times listed above to check them out. See as many (or as few) as you like! In addition to the online guide, printed guides are available free of charge at the COBA office, our Bend office, our Sunriver office, and at most of the homes on the tour as well.
The awards were announced earlier this week and photos & virtual tours of each home have been uploaded to the online guide.
I managed to visit a few of the homes myself last weekend. My three favorites were all out at Brasada Ranch:
- Home #11 – 16718 SW Starview Drive (SOLD)
This home is in one of the newer sections of Brasada and was built by Baxter Builders – one of my favorite Central Oregon builders.
- Home #12 – 16799 SW Pinnacle Court (SOLD)
This home was also in one of the newest sections of the ranch and has an amazing panoramic view that is further enhanced by an infinity-edge pool.
- Home #13 – 16531 SW Ranchview Road (available at @ $1,999,999)
This home is in the quieter section of Brasada – across Alfalfa Road from the main body of the ranch. It’s not quite as luxurious as the other two homes, but is still a nicer home than most I typically see.
This weekend I hope to see the following…
- Home #3 – 8451 NW 96th Court, Terrebonne, Oregon (SOLD)
- Home #16 – 62677 NW Mehama Court Shevlin Bluffs, Bend, Oregon ($1,399,000)
- Home #17 – 62686 Mt. Hood Drive, Bend, Oregon ($1,571,815)
- Home #26 – 17197 Covina Road, Bend, Oregon (SOLD)
- Home #27 – 56340 Fireglass Loop Caldera Springs, Bend, Oregon (SOLD)
Did you tour any of the homes last weekend? If so, feel free to let me know which ones you liked via the comment form below!